June 10, 2014

BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOR


There is no place like Greece. I don't know any place where you can feel so free, where people are so kind and friendly, where you eat great food and you never feel that you have to pretend that you're someone that you're not. It's important to just be. Doesn't matter if your car is old and your house may need maintenace, why should you bother when you have the SEA. And you are alive. 

I have never heard any complain about the crysis. Not even once. And that made me think; it's really your mind and your toughts that CAN change your life. People were happy for what they had, for fresh tomatoes, for flowers and fish, for having each other and for living where they live,in one of the most beautiful places in the world. They could complain that there is no work, that Greece is in crysis, but what I experienced was only kindness, happiness with simple life, curiosity of new things, blessings of the nature that is all around. 

In the past days I'm trying to apply this greek attitude to my life. I am thankful for what I have and when I am open as the ocean, when I'm kind and calm, compassionate and when I try to connect, the new doors open. 

All because of the sea in my eyes.













3 comments:

Anita (Life.Style.Fun.) said...

ahh, kar zmrazilo me je zraven! fotke so tako fine, ta tretjo sem si kar nastavila za ozadje na namizju.

duckalicious said...

morje je res ena najboljših stvari na svetu.

Evelina said...

Slike so čudovite, ampak še bolj čudovite jih dela zgornji zapis. Res je, čisto preveč se pritožujemo. In lepo je slišat, da tam kjer je dejansko kriza, o njej ni duha in sluha.