January 23, 2013

MY EYES ARE EXPLODING OCEAN

self portrait 22/1/2013

my eyes are exploding ocean           

while screaming in wineyards           
running to be faster than pain           
running to convince the eyes           
it is all just a joke           
it is all going to end           
three men haunted me in dreams           
and one wanted to kill me           
 I woke up scared           
 as when they have to take my blood           
but you don't know that feeling           
ears fulfilled by the white noise           
darkness posess your eyes           
il corpo e morto           
and for a moment           
it feels like the death has come           

and then they lift you back           
miss miss drink the water breathe breathe           
and you're back           
ashamed of your weakness           
but you don't know           
                 there is something devilish inside me that I am afraid of           
you told me that last time I was different           
I don't know who I am           
I never did           
  
sometimes we are more alone when we are together           





.........................................................................................................................................................      

can you love me with all my runaways           
can you           
can you say that i am normal           
when I know I am not           
I am not           
 

No comments: