May 26, 2011

HOT ORANGE SUMMER

Finally, my favourite time of the year is here: SUMMERTIME I've been countdowning since October! :D
But this is the only free and relaxed part in my life now: I'm really busy with all the work for the university, with my Erasmus application, with play I direct for high school drama club... I really don't know where my head is right now. So please, can I borrow your jumpsuit, Superman? 


We have a fashion show next week, 2.6.2011 at Kino Šiška at 18.00 and you are kindly invited to attend it:)
Check the event on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=132092353534667
 Hope to see you there!


 
I bought this jumpsuit yesterday and I am completely in love with it, the cut and the color are just perfect for the summer! 







                               photo: Barbara

6 comments:

Ruth * said...

Vau! Čudovita su v teh barvah in s klobukom. Pravljično lepa.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

gorgeous hat and dress! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so beautiful. x hivenn

Roz said...

Hope the fashion show went well. You sound SO busy! And thank you for your very thoughtful comment about fast fashion. I agree that we should do what our mothers and grandmothers did and look after and cherish our clothes for much longer.

FASHION ICE said...

pretty photos! this color is stunning

Layered Black said...

Lovely summer outfit!
Loving the romper.

Elizabeth
www.layeredblack.com