March 25, 2011

FUTURISTIC SPORT

Long time no blog. I've been busy living (have you seen The Shawshank redemption? if not, you have to, great movie!).
So, for my return in blogosphere I present you my latest project:


This is a piece from a sport collection I made. It was inspired by 60's futurism. I wanted to create a piece that could also be worn everyday, not just for sport, so I picked this shiny jersey and combined it with white.  It's very comfortable because of the loose sleeves, but still feminine.
 Do you like it? :) 

(If you are interested in buying it (I can make it in other colors too), you can contact me by e-mail)



Oh, I almost forgot: you can follow me on twitter :) @DramaInMyHead

8 comments:

NinaSafada said...

woooo :D obvladaš, zelo mi je všeč!

Andrea said...

Hvala, me veseli, da ti je všeč :)

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

This is really very cool! I love the silhouette, the sleeves are amazing!

KIRAFASHION said...

very very very cool!!

beba said...

Ej, sve-tov-no! Super si si tole zmislila!

Mir in ljubezen!

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

You MADE that?! Amazing! It's awesome, very futuristic. It actually looks like something Stella McCartney would do for Adidas.

Reg Rodriguez said...

wow congrats on making this!!! :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

febowill said...

Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

cheap nolvadex