December 7, 2010

THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS



This is what I've been working on last few weeks: we had to make a little black dress at design class. From yesterday you can check our work at vitrines of Maximarket in Ljubljana (until 10th January). The dress with the ruffles is my work. The photos of the dress will come as soon as the exhibition is over and my friend will also make a video of it. So stay tuned:)
(I'm a bit mad of those who put the dresses on because there is a drape in front of my dress that shouldn't be there. Arrgh.)



I'm so in love with my new vintage Burberry coat, I've been looking for a coat with herringbone pattern for a long time and last week I found this one in a second hand shop for a really funny price. And I also found some beautiful sequined things which will be perfect for holidays. I'm looking forward to share pictures with you!

12 comments:

Irina said...

amazing photo!!Love this look of yours! you look so beautiful! great shoes!love every piece of this outfit!! great styling!

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

love your outfit, and the coat looks so good on you, suits you well! the dress you designed looks awesome!

xxx Charlie
Enter my Christmas Giveaway!

KIRAFASHION said...

There is no better piece of clothing, it is the most chic and fab!
Love the post here!

all my love for you too,

Kira

Niki said...

Iii kak so jih lepo postavl :o) Btw obožujem ta tvoj plašč :oD

Ellinor Forje said...

Wow, there are so many little balck dresses haning thereö. Hard to pick one. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time. Nice coat by the way.

Cheers.

Nana Sánchez-Dopico said...

Me encanta tu look! Que mona! Un besazo:)

Shilpi said...

Can never go wrong with black! I love your coat btw

http://sftrend.blogspot.com

annierama said...

your outfit is really gorgeous!
check out my blog ;)

beba said...

O, ta tvoja mala črna super izgleda! Všeč všeč (:

Mir in ljubezen!

WildCherry said...

Vintage is the best!* :)

NinaSafada said...

super obleko si naredila! ful ful ful mi je všeč!! :))
pa zelo lep plašč... :))

Andrea said...

Hvala! Thank you! :)*