November 14, 2010

TALES OF THE ALHAMBRA

It was written in my guide: "Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of Alhambra." They did not exagerate.

I hate queues but this time it was worth waking up at 5am and wait for two and a half hours to buy a ticket to heaven.

If heaven exist, I'm sure it seems a bit like Alhambra. This is the most beautiful place I've ever been to. You just can't imagine that something so marvellous take place in the real world. It's a small paradise which makes you wish to stay there forever. Alhambra gives you the feeling that you are dreaming.  


It was hard to quit Alhambra and whole Andalucía. I wanted to stay longer, I wanted to feel that paradise for senses again and again, I wanted to be surrounded by that imense beauty forever. 
 ................................................................................................................................................................

Now it's cold and gray and rainy outside and I often get depressed.
Then I pick my photo album of summer 2010 and I search for the part of Andalucía.
It makes me smile. 

Andalucía, mi querida, volveré!









 

6 comments:

irina said...

gorgeous pictures! love your outfit!

matchboxmuse said...

pretty outfit! and omg these photos are amazing!!! thanks so much for sharing them :) you have a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other?

love, M

Noshabelle said...

Wow, beautiful photos!!

Pop Champagne said...

fab pictures! the garden looks so beautiful!

beba said...

Čudovite fotke! Oh, kak si želim na neko potovanje!

Mir in ljubezen!

Ruth * said...

Ciprese, moje visoke ljubezni.