November 24, 2010

LA SERENISSIMA

I've been to Venice few weeks ago with my faculty, we went to see The Venice Biennale. It was just one-day trip and I wish I could stay longer there. 
Venice is beautiful.  And calm. And it seems a bit surreal

It's very different than other cities in Italy or in the world. I don't think there exist a city with so much serenity but still alive. There is just one and only Venezia, with all that secret streets and bridges, with marvellous masks which makes me to have a masquarade party every night, with all delicious food, with all gondolas (once I'm going to hire one and have yummy pastries for breakfast while enjoying the view, like Holly at Breakfast at Tiffany's) and all the small shops with art materials that you can find nowhere. Ah, la dolce vita Venezia...
 



















7 comments:

Ellinor Forje said...

I love the photo with the bridge. It's foggy and mysterious. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.

Ramona said...

Great photos! Amazing trip! I wish I could go there even for one day!
Love your trenchcoat!

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comment!
I so appreciate it!

xo Ra

ching said...

very divine pictures of the place.
the Jump at your own risk neon lights made me smile. :D

Flow Disruption said...

Very nice collection of photos. The colours are beautiful! I love the third to last one.

Nana Sánchez-Dopico said...

Really nice photos! I love them and your blog! Kisses:)

besoeki said...

artistical photo !
thank you for sharing

la mì said...

wonderful post!
HI!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I love your blog and I'd like you visit mine...if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ;D

martina
Glamour Marmalade