October 21, 2010

OLD NEW FIND



What do you think about revival of long skirts? Lately I've been thinking about this trend, especially when I found this skirt in my mom's closet (it's from 90's). For the past few years I could swear I would never wear long skirt again, because I found it very unfashionable, conservative and just-for-old-ladies. But when I saw some great bloggers wearing it, I got inspired: long skirt can be very sexy and feminine if it's combined properly. So if you're going to wear it, don't forget high heels!

4 comments:

ninna said...

wow, great shoes :)

ching said...

i can't take my eyes off your shoes. :D overall, it looks great on you.

irina said...

hi, i just came across your blog and it is great! i really like your style! check out my blog and if you like we could follow each other?...


www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com

Leo said...

When I first started noticing all the horrible fashions of the 90's coming back I was completely apprehensive, but the way it's being worn is so much better today. I love the way that skirt and those heels make you so tall! Those heels are simply amazing!