August 9, 2010

AMSTERDAMDAMDAM

I came back from Netherlands one week ago. I went to visit my relatives in Spaarndam with my brother. It is really beautiful country, I love the presence of the water- there is enormous number of canals!
I somehow see Amsterdam as a mixture of Venice, Paris and New York, but much more calm. I think I could live there when I'm old. I would have a little boat and every friday I would make picnics for friends on it and we'll sail slowly through canals... While saturday will be reseved for my lover and romantic candlelight dinner. Ahhh...














5 comments:

alter muffin said...

Super slikce!:) Obožujem amsterdam in njihove coffe shops.

*

Sarah said...

really beautiful pictures! I love the blouse- so pretty! xx

ching said...

very beautiful place indeed.
i'll go there someday :)

thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

SWAY said...

i love these photos theyre absolutely BEAUTIFUL♥!

ps: you've got yourself a new follower :D

www.sway925.blogspot.com xoxox


ARA said...

great pics! they make me miss amsterdam.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/